Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nice Stems

For the last few weeks, I have had a lot of time on my hands. Work is slow, I've been socially reclusive, etc. So- I've been overhauling my life on the internet.

The fish look sad? Buy 'em a cool new tank! San Francisco is cold? Shop for vacation packages on Orbitz! Anthropologie has a million adorbale summer dresses? Buy sandals to go with them!

Seriously though. It is a question that resurfaces every summer: which sandals are the perfect ones to wear with a summer dress? Ones that are colorful, comfortable, cute, styley and make your ankles looks slender. I believe the below options suffice. All from that eternal source of must-have fashion: Anthropologie.
























1 comment:

jim said...

Becca great fun. YOU have a BIG future in marketing

jim